AVerMedia’s EX713 is a sophisticated development embedded system for NVIDIA Jetson TX1 and TX2.It supports various advanced I/O ports, such as 2x mini-PCIe, 2x USB3.0, 2x HDMI out, and audio support, to provide better platform for the pilot users to develop their application.
It also supports HDMI, VGA, 3G-SDI, and Composite inputs by mini-PCIe capture cards from AVerMedia, such as C353, C351, and CM313B, for rich video data analysis.
EX713 is designed as an application ready platform to provide a total solution for multiple applications to improve the performance and flexibility for time to market. With EX713, software developers not only can design their deep learning software on this platform but also can market their software and the platform as a complete solution. This can greatly help to simplify the effort and processes of the system integration to launch their deep learning solution into the market.
With more than 25-years of being passionate in the video and audio technology and innovation, now AVerMedia extends the footprints and offerings to the new era of GPGPU, designed with NVIDIA Jetson TX1/TX2, to bring deep learning features into the embedded applications.
Taking the advantages of up to 1 TFLOP of supercomputing performance, less than 15 watts of low power consumption, CUDA programming of parallel computing, cuDNN GPU-accelerated library for deep neural networks, and AVerMedia video and audio technology of capturing, post processing, and streaming. Embedded Tegra Solutions developed by AVerMedia are the best design for video-enabled edge computing applications of in-vehicle, robotics, UAV/UGV, surveillance, inspection and measurement, IVA, and medical imaging.
Embedded Tegra Solutions
AVerMedia offers 5 categories of Embedded Tegra Solutions for deep learning application on the edge devices, with the support of battery power and HDMI/VGA/3G-SDI/Composite video sources and the direct technical support by developers.
- Standard and customized TK1 modules and carrier boards
- Standard and customized TX1/TX2 carrier boards
- Standard and customized TK1 single boards
- Standard and customized TK1 and TX1/TX2 application-ready systems
- Software design service of Linux BSP, driver, OpenCV, VisionWorks, and cuDNN.
Benefit to Our Clients
- With multiple offerings and direct technical support, we, AVerMedia, are able to help our clients succeed to resolve system compatibility issue, optimize system cost and performance, ensure project schedule, reduce R&D resource investment, and create product differentiation in their video and audio applications which utilize the embedded system with AVerMedia video capture cards, such as C353, CM313B, C351, and C039P.
- AVerMedia TK1/TX2 carrier board (EX713-AA) is designed to install in the standard Mini-ITX chassis with power supply and AVerMedia video capture cards to build a complete embedded application-ready system. Once the design and verification of our clients’ application software are done, the software can be installed on this application-ready-system and shipped for the field test and deployment on the end customer site. It can significantly help our clients reduce the development cycle time of turning their innovative design into a marketable product.
- Also, we, AVerMedia, are an accountable service provider of in-house product design, verification, and manufacturing, to support our clients to compensate their capacity and/or skill gaps, realize their innovative applications, and achieve the ultimate goals of time to market and time to volume.
AVerMedia Expertise and Advantage
- Knowledge of global UHD/HD/SD/TV analog and digital video signals
- Video and audio signal encode, decode, transcode, and streaming
- Capability to resolve system compatibility issue and provide solution among system hardware, BSP, driver, Linux OS, OpenCV, VisionWorks, cuDNN and application software
- Support of battery power and HDMI/VGA/3G-SDI/Composite video sources
- Integrated skill sets of product design with driver, SDK, AP, FPGA, F/W, schematics, PCB, power, ID/ME, tooling, molding, packaging, EMC/EMI, thermal, reliability, safety, and usability, plus project management, product verification, manufacturing, and global logistics.
- Product customization and direct technical support by our developers
- We are a group of passionate and integrated professionals dedicated in video and audio technology and innovation.
- We provide state-of-the-art standard products and customization design service to help our clients succeed in their embedded applications.
- We operate highly efficiently and effectively in fulfilling our clients’ needs on technical supports and joint developments.
Warranty and Longevity
- Product Warranty: Standard 1-year warranty and up to 5-years optional extension
- Product Longevity: Standard 5-years product life cycle and up to 10-years optional extension