The AVerCaster Premium RS7170 is a video capturing, encoding, and streaming solution for the OTT and IPTV industries. It not only broadcasts live TV programs and HD video to a massive audience over LAN and WLAN, but also provides bit rate configurations, resolution configurations, and various encoding options to optimize viewing quality for different commercial applications. By supporting FLASH, Apple HLS, MPEG-DASH, and 3GPP, the AVerCaster Premium RS7170 allows you to reach large audiences over computers and most 3G mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones.
In order to enhance managerial convenience as a head-end device, AVerMedia has developed an intuitive management webpage with remote monitor functions for system integrators. With high video quality, high extendibility, and high durability under long-term video broadcasting, the RS7170 helps OTT and IPTV companies reduce managerial costs and secure TV and video business opportunities.
Single input source, multi-screen stream outputs
- Supports single source encoded for multiple output streams for various client devices
- Compatible with standard video streaming protocols for OTT and IPTV applications
- Capable of encoding video in MPEG-2 and H.264, the major formats for the OTT and IPTV industries
- Allows resolution and output data rate configurations to meet different requirements
- Supports MPEG-2, H.264/ AAC, H.264/ MP3, H.263/ AMR, AAC, and MP3 video and audio codecs
- Integrates H.264 and Flash formats, allowing end users to watch high quality video on the web
- Built-in web-based server for cross-platform remote control
- AVerMedia’s capture expertise and quality technical support ensures the device reliability during long-term video streaming .
SW backup solution
- Server and channel redundancies to avoid contingencies
- Recovery disk and configuration reset can return the server to default settings
- All profile, streaming and server settings can be exported for backup